kouchulu

for my sis

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

To my sister


I have decided that my blog should have a purpose and I have decided to dedicate it to you Vadiay. I wanted one because it's so nice when I am missing you to find out what you have been up to and I am really lousy at keeping in touch and the few times that I do try calling, I get through to a Spanish speaking person who usually puts the phone down on me when I just repeatedly say : Vadiay?! Vadiay?!

So this for you, just you! so You can find out what I am up to when you are missing me. I doubt it will be as entertaining as yours with poems and pictures... I still haven't figured out how to change the color. I am really not that fond of green!

Voii! Mum is yelling at me. as always. I am still in my pyjamas and she has guests. She insists I have to meet them. When I said no way as I look a mess, she said even if I was in the shower she would open the door and introduce them to me! hahaha. She says she spent 20 years or so bringing me up and wants to show me off. hahaha. We have the best mum in the world. She is soo funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home