kouchulu

for my sis

Friday, September 08, 2006

First week at TIS

All my classes are really really nice- just lovely people! Nabil made a sandwich for me today!!! it was the nicest sandwhich I have ever had!! and last night I had fun with Janna and Armin. Nasime, we went to your restaurant, the kinda garden one and reminised (?). You are very much missed! May, thanks for your comments!so nice to know someone actually reads this. hehe. yep, I know the potato post was a bit wierd- Czech potatoes go green so quickly before I can eat them! and I think it was Noor who told me that that can be poisonous!

I came across this today in Newsweek:
"You haven't lived 'til you've driven a BMW 740" exclaims Reza, tehran's self-proclaimed No. 1 Ladies' Man.

I have to sort out my camera, would have loved to film assembly today...Michel, Payam and Nabil performed... was quite funny!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 am, Blogger monarey said...

hey vafa! Now as all the "old" townshend ppl start talking about tis again im really starting to miss it! hehe! only a bit but , hey, you gotta keep me up to date. maybe we should start a tis network updating weekly (mabe daily) on gossip!i think may and many others would definatly be part of it!hehe anyways hope you are doing fine and everyone is still treating you well! :D love, mona

 
At 10:33 am, Blogger Richard Pettypiece said...

Hey Vafa,

It's Richard, the old YOS guy! Just czechin' in, (I'm at uni now, it's really weird!) Anyway, I was actually hoping to get some sort of contact info from you, there's a young woman in Thailand that wants to hear what it's like teaching at Townshend (I'll tell you more, just contact me at rpettypiece@gmail.com).

Take care, send my love to your students!

Richard Pettypiece
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario
Canada

 

Post a Comment

<< Home