kouchulu

for my sis

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Disasters in my life: Geography lessons and Guitar lessons

geography lessons can be read on my sister's blog- many more to come I can tell you!
guitar lessons- been informing my poor previous guitar teacher about them but decided not to clog up his inbox anymore. Ramez! I miss your cool, laidbackness.. is that a word?? well it should be.
My guitar teacher has to remind me like every two minutes how to position my hands... thumb on 6th string.... wrist away... arghhhh!! the only cool thing is a technique for barre chords which is pulling back your elbow- gives you more strength than just using the thumb to make the barre chord. I wish I hadn't forgotten my guitar at school coz really feel like practising.
Been have a crappy crappy week as been ill and extremely irritable which is a lousy quality for a teacher to have.
Interestingly my highlight if the week was my geography lessons: kids seem to enjoy crazy messed up experiments. hehe.

5 Comments:

At 11:15 pm, Blogger Monday's Child said...

you're so cool.. learning to play the guitar hehe... I love you lots an lots an lots.. can't wait to see you :-) I went out and bought you lots of presents today hahahaha but I might keep them all to myself :-)

 
At 1:40 am, Blogger Vafa said...

how wierd is that! I had a dream last night of buying yiu a present- i couldn't decide and someone was waiting for me so it was a bit of a nightmare actually! but still I dreamt of buying your pressies and then read your comment this morn! love u 2

 
At 9:29 pm, Blogger Monday's Child said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. stop dreaming about it and get on with it!! hahahahahahaha...

 
At 4:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, who is "monday's child" and why aren't they buying me pressie too?? hehehe. Keep strumming V, you're going to be a supertar one day!! Hope you are feeling better...specilly since count down must be very very close!! Misssing you, love nasime

 
At 3:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The step by process of learning guitar can be found in lessons with more interesting topics like home lessons and online lessons etc.To view more on this click guitar lessons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home