kouchulu

for my sis

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Vad the Bad

Vad! a quick catch up for u. my summer holiday- went to Madrid as u can c below. got a job at local langauge schools. enjoyed it but challenging to as total beginners in English. not working as from this week. went to annual bbq. was great fun and I spent lots of money on the auction. got some cooking books. Thai green curry is really delicious. u should try it btw. and the latest harry Potter book. not that I am keen really but hey! the money was going to the fund and now I am jobless, I have time on my hands to read. I spend my days cleaning the house, making sorrow attempts to sort our room out (can I throw away all your teddy bears btw??) , watching tv, going for a walk, mentally, spiritually and physically preparing for Haifa. mum and I joined weightwatchers. hehe. it really works.. well especially here in England coz it's easy to work out points. mmmmm.... i will spend the next month or so doing the above and also travelling around a bit catching up with friends. love u lots.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 am, Blogger Monday's Child said...

DON'TYOU DARE THROW ANY OF MY STUFF AWAY I SWEAR I'LL KILLLLLLLLLLL YOUUUUU... I know you're the one who threw my DM's away :(

also, pleeeeease send me the Harry Potter book when you finish PLEEEEEEASSSSSSEEEEE...

 
At 12:25 pm, Blogger Monday's Child said...

Don't send me the HArry Potter.. I've already got it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home