kouchulu

for my sis

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Doing absolutely NADA




Yaah! I think you are reading my blog. mmm... I could just send you emails but this is more fun!
Who are the visitors? well, I am not sure which retired women's group they were from. Mum (in photo on the left) seems to have joined every single one. But it is great. I really admire her. She has made great friends and I love the ones I have met.

But I should really talk about meeee. hehehe. It is the first time in a while that I have absolutely nothing to do and it is driving me insane.

I have plans for later in the summer but just wanted to spend time with Mum and Dad these couple of weeks but it's difficult adjusting. In Townshend I was surrounded by all these lovely people and there was always something happening. In my last few weeks I had two amazing flatmates: Hannah and May who are in the photo below and it was soo fun. I guess I am missing everybody.

Msn has been nice to keep in touch with people but it's just not the same really.

I have had fun this week though. On Saturday, I went to the wildlife and otter centre with Mehran and his friends, Sunday there was children's class and Monday, I went swimming in the sea which was just gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home