kouchulu

for my sis

Monday, August 20, 2007

Summer holidays

May told me off for not keeping this blog updated for you. Vad! I had such a nice day yesterday - friends and the local Bahais were over for a devotional... and it was really really nice although scary too because Eugenia talked about how hard u have to work in haifa and all the hills you ahve to go up and down... ahhh!!!
anyways, the last weeks...I went to Cranmore for a week to cook ... pooor people! one night 6 people fell sick! baba! I hope it had nothing to do with my food. They were all such lovely people.. ranging from 14 to 30+.... and some of the youth had met mum and dad the week before at another study circle and shared funny stories about them...




then.... visited friends for a week and finally this last week was helping out in Swindon ...in the Bahai projects Office... was highly interesting and it was lovely being with the Krishnans...
and now... it's back to three days of packing and sorting stuff out. much love your sis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home