kouchulu

for my sis

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sea of Galilee


Had a wonderful weekend camping by the Sea of Galilee. My first proper, full on, sleeping in a tent, camping trip. It was so beautiful. There was about 35 of us...we created a little village under some trees by the Lake. We arrived Friday evening and saw Tiberias light up on the opposite side of the Lake...we pitched our tents ( actually I never saw the tent go up or down, quite convieniently as Nasime says... :-) she is so like you Vad!) and played volleyball and ate barbecue food and played games.

The next morning I woke up at 6am to the sound of birds and went swimming in the Lake. The sun came out and warmed us all while we were eating our breakfast. We read, played freesbie, cards and relaxed and went home in the afternoon... was all the things I love doing, a wonderful weekend with great company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home