kouchulu

for my sis

Friday, July 14, 2006

aaahhhh!!

the weather is just gorgeous today!!! the sun is shining and it's just beautiful... I rode down the coast in LYA (my car) with the music blasting (has just been fixed for an exorbitant sum!) and feelin quite hip and cool.... hehehehe... as if!

had a good day at school.. all the other teachers are complaining about their classes... and I really like mine.... mmmm... would love to think it's because I'm such a great teacher but I think it's pure luck!!!

Hey Noor, was asking how I got this job.... I think because I prayed for it... I asked whether something could JUST please come my way... and it kind of did... Hey! I want to introduce you to Noor, who you would already have seen loads of photos of. She is May's cousin and Ramez's sister. I had to teach Noor comparative religion which was quite bizarre as I always wanted to laugh when I saw her in class. hehehe... She is a real sweetie as you can see below. and my bumchum! hehehe... I love that word! she introduced it to me. :-)



2 Comments:

At 1:37 pm, Blogger Monday's Child said...

HALLLOOO...

you got the job because you're my sister hahahahhahaahahahahaah..

"because i prayed"... please... :P

I am very annoyed at this situation of you in gorgeuos weather and car and music blasting with easy well paid job whereas it is WINTER here.. and it rained all day AND I HAVE NO MONEYYYYYY..

it's not fair... I shall do some praying of my own I think..

 
At 6:51 am, Blogger Vafa said...

hahahahahaha... hehehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home