kouchulu

for my sis

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Vadiayjoon

Hello joonam! I hope you are reading this!! I wish you were online but I guess it's Sunday. I am kind of nervous about tomorrow. I start at 8.30 am. I've been watching the football with Dad. He's been in front of the TV all day, first with Wimbeldon and now the World Cup. It's 1-1 at the mo. I've chucked so many papers away but I still have 4 or 5 boxes to sort through from university. Love you. You know I got the job without an interview because the lady said they spoke so highly of you ;-). I'll be able to earn part time in 2 weeks my Czech monthly salary. Crazy!

1 Comments:

At 7:05 pm, Blogger Monday's Child said...

hey... so you owe me some of that money... I was supposed to get that job!!!! hahahaahhahha I shall be waiting for my cut...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home