kouchulu

for my sis

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am in the mood for dancing! just dancing! lalalalala


yaaaahh! I am so excited. the handbooks plus everything Ramez told me combined is starting to make sense and I am still miles away from being anywhere decent at playing the guitar but I am having so much fun! :-)

It's my day off today. I really like my job. It's fun and not too tiring and lots of money... :-)

Ok. I have to intoduce you to Payam and it's quite handy as the only photos I have of Payam are with Ramez so it will match this post quite nicely.

Payam is an Iranian German. hehehe. He is a real Iranian! He is famous for his breakdancing and cooking Persian foods, very very buttery rice and kebabs usually as featured on this picture! I wish I could add smell to my post... this photo was taken after they spent a whole day cooking kebabs! Payam has a great sense of humour. He was searching for my blog and came across my note in the LAC website. was quite funny! Heeeelllooo Payam!! Actually I should say: juuuuuhuuuuuu (it's a German thing!)

http://www.zippyvideos.com/1053633474787226/agganddes2/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home