kouchulu

for my sis

Monday, July 10, 2006

Missing things beginning with M


Waaaa! It's quite fun throwing away university papers!! I miss Maths though! I came across my Maths files and it all looks like gibberish to me. I want to study maths again. I miss calculus!
I thought this would be an opportune moment to introduce you to May. May was Mona's roomate. Nearly all my photos of TIS have May in them as they are hers!! She tends to take lots of photos especially when she is bored but it's really fun! Once we spent an eve just watching a slideshow of her pics! May loves Maths tooo! so she'll understand me! I hope to call her soon to chat with her as I miss her and she will be off to India on her YOS. I am sure she'll bring back lots of great pics to show though! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home