kouchulu

for my sis

Sunday, July 16, 2006

It's really nice when you manage to stay in touch with friends


Helloo! I am having a pretty crap day. I have no energy whatsoever.. I had very good intentions such as cleaning the car and sorting out my boxes but nada! since the children's classes I've been curled up in the sun! My highlights of the day have been reading a really cute story to Leila (Afsaneh's youngest who is 4 now!) about Pelle and his lamb... it was all about gratitude. I think mum chose it especially for me. hehehe. and having a chat on msn with Rose. I met Rose at Bath University and it's really cool that we are still in touch. She is from Calcutta and a real scream. She is above left with Diane who is from China but currently living in London. I hope to see them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home