kouchulu

for my sis

Friday, July 14, 2006

toto

Aw! toto is the cutest baby cheetah! You know what it's like. Mum's favourite program is BIG CATS and it's on every evening which is quite annoying but now I have got caught in by Toto because other animals keep on wanting to eat him and it's quite scary and suspensful coz they don't let u know till the next program whether he is still alive or not...

I really hope very few people read my blog apart from you Vad... I should be having highly sophisticated discussions about Hezbollah and what's happening in Israel...instead of worrying about toto.

2 Comments:

At 1:39 pm, Blogger Monday's Child said...

heheheheheheehehehee you made me laugh.. and I now forgive you for having the summer holiday I wanted...

I hope tot gets eaten tho.. hehehe

 
At 2:13 pm, Blogger Vafa said...

You are sooo cruel! Vad... it's atually quite sad.... they never found him... they think it might have been the lions :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home