kouchulu

for my sis

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sounds of the World


Yesterday eve I watched the rehearsal of sounds of the World ( an annual event at the Baha'i World cenrtre for the staff and by the staff)... and all I could think was how wonderful ! how wonderful! it is to be a Baha'i.... it was so beautiful to see all continents represented with different colorful and splendid dances by radiant and beaming faces... with joy and humour...

when the African dancing and drumming came on I shed a sentimental tear... missing 'home'...

and when the choir came on stage singing a song in honor of the Hands of the Cause with the photos of the Hands of the Cause in the foreground.... I simply had goosebumps all over.... it was quite stunning and moving... how harmonious all their voices were...

sigh! if only if only every human being on this earth could partake of the joy and blessings of being a Baha'i... I prayed fervently in the Shrine of Baha'u'llah this morning for my friends...

it was a beautiful morning... we were in Bahji by 7am.... and it was a wonderful experience sitting in the Shrine and reading prayers and meditating...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home