kouchulu

for my sis

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heeellllooo! Vajdi is here besides me.. I don't think u have met Vajdi yet?

I have just printed this out for her as she is trying to decide what to do next year. I thought it is pretty cool to post to you if you haven't got it. I just don't have the references though...

In making a difficult decision:
To be repeated 19 times:

"Thou seest me, O my God, detached from all save Thee and cleaving unto Thee.
Guide me, then, in all mine affairs unto that which profiteth me for the glory of Thy Cause and the loftiness of the station of Thy loved ones."

Let him then reflect upon the matter and undertake whatever cometh to mind.

o.k. I have to edit my posts soon and tell you all about my London experiences.
ooo. we watched a pretty good film last night: Inside, I'm Dancing!.
I must also remember to introduce you to my Samoan friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home