kouchulu

for my sis

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All about Dad!



Dad is coming back tonight. He has been to Guinea, lucky thing! sigh! the best part is arriving and steping off the plane and being wrapt up in a blanket of warmth and it just smells like Conakry and you feel and think.. I am home! ... although a few hours later you usually have ... someone is yelling in your ear and giving you hassle...hehehe...

Anyway this is all about Dad. I have found him a sailing course! hehehe. He really wants to go sailing. He has always wanted to... but after he went under in California all the years ago, I even remember that and I must have been 4!.. mum is a wee bit nervous... she still mentions it. hehehe.

But I can't wait to hear about Dad's experiences... he will probably go end of August :-).

Note: Isn't NumBum a great name for a sailing boat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home