kouchulu

for my sis

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Naimjoon






I was feeling really sorry for myself today but feeling better every minute... since I've been talking or chatting to friends. Friends really lift you up. I am chatting to Naim... very slow converstaion as I am watchin tv too... boy! whole Iran backing Hezbollah is quite a situation.. from what I understand the president of Iran is part of a group that is keen to create chaos in the world and he seems to be doing a pretty good job of it... anyway back to Naim. He is lonely and bored too just now! and he has made me feel much better as I am not the only one in the world who is a bit lonely and bored today! hehehe. Naim is a really cool guy, he is very frank and honest and I like that! Naim, I hope you all come and visit me after Cranmore.... it's really beautiful by the sea when the weather is good. Naim taught me how to play hoch too but I won't tell you how many times I won against him. hehehe. because he already thinks I am quite mean. His favourite saying to me is "think before you say things out loud" or was it "think quietly"? hehehe. In that sense he is a bit like you Vad, enjoys teasin me about my naivety. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home