kouchulu

for my sis

Friday, July 28, 2006

a reminder to the millions of people reading my blog (hehehehe...) this is dedicated to my sister so that when she misses me as I miss her, she can see what I've been up to....
ok... now I can write somethin really boring.... Vad!!!!!
when I don't have enough to do, I get bored and then when I have too much to do, well it's too much...
my holidays are over! I have a friend coming in a few minutes... really looking fwd to seeing her as haven't seen her since we met at the first changing times 4 years ago...
by a strange coincidence, her sister got married to Jena's brother (mentionned Jena previously... no photos yet)...
and then I have to get ready for Cranmore... barbeque sat night which I am also really lookin fwd to and then head to Cranmore for three weeks...



I don't think I will last there for three weeks... like u I miss the seeing the sea so will probably visit mum and dad at any opportunities...
and then it's back to Czech although I really hope some Townshend friends will visit me just before (you know who r if you happen to be readin this although prob. highly unlikely) .
Vad! r u readin my blog even??? :-). love u

3 Comments:

At 9:29 am, Blogger Monday's Child said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am reading your blog... ARE YOU READING MINE????

:P

love you.

 
At 4:49 am, Blogger MayMay said...

IM READING 2....KEEP WRITING...
and i would love 2 stop by and visit u b4 i got 2 india...unfortunately i dont think i can :(...
cant wait till cranmore...counting down the days!!!!

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger ruthjoon said...

SEE U IN CRANMORE! btw am one of the millions reading ur blog, r u reading mine????? he he XX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home